A couple weeks back, the IRS announced that tax season will open on Monday, January 29, 2018. That means it’s not too late to register and attend one of the 2018 Tax Update Webinars, available via a convenient web-based session in addition to an on-demand eLearning course.
Why Attend a Tax Software Update Webinar?
All experienced CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax, CCH® Global fx and CCH Axcess™ Tax users will benefit from learning “what’s new” with the programs — from your junior staff as well as your most seasoned veterans.
Led by experienced Wolters Kluwer instructors, the webinars are conducted live over the internet, allowing professionals to actively participate by asking questions during the session. And they require no special setup; So all you need is an internet connection and a telephone to take advantage of this convenient solution for staying up-to-date.
What They Cover
Every year, we make numerous improvements and changes to the software, all of which we will cover in detail, providing valuable information to users.
During the webinars, you’ll learn all about the newest tax software enhancements and how to maximize them, resulting in productivity like never before. For example, here are just a few of the many enhancements covered in the Tax Software Update Webinars:
- Legislation changes resulting from:
- Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act (PATH) 2015
- Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015
- Security Summit Partnership (Electronic Filing)
- Additional federal forms and state returns for electronic filing
- New features in the Electronic Filing Status System and Tax Preparation
For more detailed information on what’s covered, check out the brochure.
Earn Valuable CPE Credit
Tax Update Webinars offer a great value for your investment. The two-hour format covers all Tax Update training materials and also qualifies for 2 hours of valuable CPE credit. The cost of the webinar also includes all materials.
Register Now – Webinars End on February 8, 2018
The Tax Software Update Webinars take place on dates and times that fit any schedule, so don’t get left behind by not attending. In fact, do yourself a favor and stay one step ahead by preparing for tax season now via an upcoming webinar:
- Tuesday, January 23: 3–5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 25: 3–5 p.m.
- Friday, February 2: 10 a.m.–Noon
- Thursday, February 8: 3–5 p.m.
- Wednesday, January. 24: 3–5 p.m.
- Monday, January 29: 10 a.m.–Noon
- Tuesday, February 6: 3–5 p.m.
For more information on how you can Maximize Tax Season Performance via Tax Update Webinars, or to register, please visit CCHGroup.com/TaxWebinar. If you prefer to call instead, just call 1-800-739-9998, option 2, followed by option 2 again, and a representative will be happy to assist you.
Go to Source
Author: Jack Gallagher
Powered by WPeMatico