CCH Axcess™ Financial Prep made its debut in sunny Miami Beach at the Wolters Kluwer CCH Connections User Conference 2018! We showed conference attendees both the current version of the software and the future of what is to come. There was a lot of buzz and excitement around:
- How easy it is to use
- The built-in automation
- How much time it will save the accountant per engagement
Many customers said the look and feel is very modern and sleek, with everything at your fingertips.
Financial Prep is the first cloud-based trial balance solution, integrated with the CCH Axcess platform. The software released on September 20, 2018, designed to fit the workflow of preparing balances for business tax returns. When balances are imported, accounts intelligently group for the tax return and reports automatically create. Additionally, you can post journal entries to adjust the balances before sending them to CCH Axcess Tax. Firms are excited about the time they can save per engagement, so they can spend more time on value-added services. Moreover, the solution is cloud based so you can access it anywhere, anytime! All team members see updates real-time.
Also during the conference, we shared the vision and new functionality that is coming soon! For example:
- Before the end of the year, you will be able to import accounts and balances directly from QuickBooks Online and Xero™. This will eliminate multiple steps and save you time in formatting the Excel file before import.
- Designs for a direct link with CCH Axcess Tax are coming, where balances and changes to balances will automatically flow from Financial Prep to Tax.
- We also showed ways to utilize machine learning to automate the tedious tasks.
Finally, we presented prototypes of the vision for Knowledge Coach in the cloud. CPAs liked the:
- HTML format of the pages
- Intelligence built in to identify risks
- Ease of use to document risks and mitigation plans.
Yes, indeed, the future definitely looks sunny! Learn more. Visit our webpage today, CCH Axcess Financial Prep
Go to Source
Author: Joel Ortner
Powered by WPeMatico